Thursday, September 14, 2006

Creative Blogs

I wanted to bring to your attention the new and expanded blog roll to the right of your screen. These are blogs that I patrol with alarming regularity. For those of you with site meters and notice that some insomniac in London keeps checking your blog, that's probably me. I'm not stalking you, I just can't sleep. I'm also terminally nosy and I like to read the comments left on other people's blogs.

I'd like to express my gratitude for those who have included my blog in their blog rolls. When I've noticed that this has happened, I have reciprocated by adding your own blog in my growing list.

As I posted in a comment to one of these blogs recently, to me a blog doesn't have to be fiction to be creative. There is little fiction in these blogs but I find them just as fascinating, creative, funny and thought provoking as any work of fiction that has ever passed under my nose.

At some point, I'll try writing fiction. Until inspiration points its fickle finger at me and I can think of a story, I'll get the connections between my head and the keyboard sharpened by blogging away to my kind readers.

9 comments:

Dogbait said...

Peggy, I've added you to my blogroll

Peggy said...

Cool! Thank you very much.

Dogbait said...

Peggy, thanks for adding me too. Could you please put my main blog on instead of Dogbait's Babble. I only use that for the odd non-work related story.

http://meatareda.blogspot.com/

Peggy said...

Done.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including me in your blog listing Peggy.

Since I visit you every day I should have already had you on my daily blog listing. Perhaps I should rename my blog "Day to Day Life of a Very Lazy Blogger" huh?

Anonymous said...

It's nice to visit our blogging buddies every day, isn't it Peggy? I am always updating my blogroll...the sites there all have a special meaning and connection to me. Thanks for including me in yours Peggy.

Anonymous said...

I love to read the comments too. It's part of the fun. I go back to blogs a couple of times a day to do that. I guess I could just wait until the next day and read previous comments and the new post at the same time. But, that isn't that much fun. Besides, I may want to comment on a comment! LOL

bob mullen said...

Och! I'll keep slogging away and maybe one day I will make the hallowed halls of Peggys blogroll.
Only kidding I would like more time to keep up with bloghopping but not at the expense of being an insomniac, I dont envy you with that problem at all I need my sleep. Do have a crack at the fiction I for one think you would be good at it, maybe a short story or two on here ehh.

Peggy said...

Thanks Bob! The omission of your wonderful Taxi Tales was an oversight. I had it marked on "my favourites" for ages. It has now made the transition.