Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Scary symptoms!

I had a bit of personal drama yesterday. . .inside my own head.

I started to develop a headache.  Headaches for me can trigger a migraine so I always hit the paracetamol as soon as my head is slightly sore.   The pills seemed to do the trick until about four hours later the ache in my head came back.  Terrific.  Here we go.  I took two more tablets.  

I was reading and the pain came back at about two in the morning.  This time it was accompanied by feeling sick to my stomach.  Was I feverish as well or just cold?  

With the corona virus floating around, it is a scary time for migraine sufferers. 

It turns out that I had a whopping migraine.  I managed to prevent the worst of it but I still felt like rubbish.  My worst paranoid nightmares were flitting through my head.  What if I am infected?  What does that mean for all the people I just distributed food to?  Are my affairs in order if this is going to be it?

Perhaps it is the tap on the shoulder that I need to be MUCH more careful about how I go about volunteer work during this global pandemic.  Should I stop with the volunteer work?   I am pretty cautious about staying away from other humans, washing my hands, and not touching my face.    I wear a boiler suit that comes off when I get home.   The boiler suit goes straight in the wash.




No comments: