Saturday, November 05, 2011

Remember Remember

The 5th of November!

It's Guy Fawkes Night tonight.  We're not going anywhere.  Henry's on call and I've got work to do.  I'm also diving in the morning and want to get to bed early.
North Country Cheviot neighbours

Today was a deligtful day.  It was dry and sunny.  Tomorrow is supposed to be more of the same for us.  This makes me happy!
Fly Agaric that has been nibbled

I took my camera with me when I walked the dog this afternoon.  It was nice not to worry about the camera getting wet.
Blackberry blooms in November

Walking on our lane is nice and quiet on the weekends.  I spotted some brambles still in bloom.  The weather was so wet and cold this year, the poor plants don't know if they're coming or going.
Moss on fencepost

Moss just needs a surface.  Any surface will do.
Whitelees and a typical view of my dog

I'm thankful for today's dry weather and my lovely dog, Polly.

2 comments:

Susan @ A Slice of My Life said...

It looks as though you had a lovely walk!

We are very good at growing moss here too. Anything that stays still longer than an hour or so! (at least it seems that way)

Anonymous said...

nice pictures...thanks!