Saturday, May 02, 2009

Reformed Gardener?

Sometimes in the spring, especially when we've had a really lovely day and that lovely day happens on the weekend, I will go out into the garden and do some jobs. My activity outside in the garden bordered on industrious!

Today was one of those days.

I started planting up the hanging baskets . . . .I got the rest of the potatoes into the ground . . . .and I planted out some cabbage plants (they are frost hardy).
I can also plant out the sweet peas and sow the regular peas as they are really frost hardy. If I have any more rain-free time this weekend, I'll get to it.

I still have loads of things to do . . . but it if the weather holds, I may have to re-name the blog.
The Man of the Place was organising the tins, plastic containers and glass for recycling. Julio, the ever helpful cat was ensuring that things get done properly.

No comments: