Sunday, June 29, 2008

On my holidays!

There isn't much left to do.

The dog is in the kennel. She LOVES it there and may not wish to come home afterward

Except pack the car - 5 minutes

Make the sandwiches - +20 minutes

Clean the kitchen - 1 hour

Find the holiday label file and print off labels for post cards - (time to do item depends on whether or not it was lost in the last computer crash) approx 10 minutes

Mustn't forget camera, passports and travel documents, money and the first aid kit.

I think that's about it. I don't know if I'll be able to blog from where I'll be. I have made a policy decision to NOT take the laptop. If there is a convenient internet cafe, then I'll post. If not . . . you will just have to imagine what me and my family are getting up to!

I pride myself in my ability to pack light. There really is NO need for large suitcases unless you're going away for The Grand Tour.This photo was taken five minutes ago by George. I am holding my suitcase for the two and a half weeks we will be away. Swimming suits, t-shirts and shorts don't really take up much room. I am taking one pair of shoes, the sandals I'll be wearing. C'est tout!

I'm just like a big kid. I'm so excited I don't know how I'll get to sleep tonight!

If I fail to get to sleep, there is always a spot of ironing that needs to be done.

See you later!

No comments: