Friday, February 06, 2009

I Didn't Even Notice!

More than three years ago (January 30th to be precise) I began this blog with this post. Time and more than 55 thousand visitors later, I'm still here.

Even though I have not posted as often as I would like at the moment, I'm still here!

I love the fact that I've made new friends and reinforced bonds with old friends through this blog.

This is the list of jobs to be done in the garden three years ago:

  • 1. post order for seeds
  • 2. spread dirt pile evenly across the vegetable plot and re-cover
  • 3. replace broken panes of glass in small greenhouse
  • 4. move strawberry bed into the light
  • 5. buy a new lawnmower
  • 6. prune the rest of the roses and spray them
  • 7. plant the rhubarb in a nice spot
  • 8. paint the hen house
  • 9. fix the broken hinge on hen house door
  • 10. tidy up the greenhouses and wash the glass

I find it odd that only numbers 2, 7 and 5 were done and don't need to be done again. The other seven either haven't been done or need to be done again.

I hope that in three years time, I am still here and still blogging!

No comments: