Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gone Fishin'

My father's favourite pastime has always been fishing.My Dad (holding the string of fish) Paul and Jim.

He still manages to fish a bit during the summer. He lives in Colorado now and recently he went up into the mountains with his friend Virginia (who has kindly sent me these lovely photos) and did a little bit of fishing near her cabin. The only thing that was caught were these images of my dad doing something he has enjoyed doing his entire life. I sure wish I could go fishing with him. It has been so long since I've been fishing, I don't know if I could do it without my dad near by. Who would untangle my line when I've turned it into a bird's nest? Who'd give me advice on casting? At the end of the day comes one of the best parts about fishing, talking about the ones that got away.

No comments: