Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Here is a clip from one of the best Christmas shows ever.





We were in Peebles on Sunday to visit my middle boy Sean. He and his girlfriend Laura have just moved into a nice new flat right on the banks of the Tweed. Sean said that a few weeks ago they watched the salmon running up the Tweed to spawn. He's going to have to let me know when the salmon are running again. I'd love to take some photos of it. Actually, I'd love to fish there, but don't have the right gear anymore (or a permit).
Sean cooked us a nice dinner and we gave him his Christmas and birthday presents. Sean's birthday is Christmas Eve. George was delighted because Sean has Nintendo Wii! I must admit, the Wii is fun!! We used it to go bowling. I was pretty good at that. Not so good at virtual baseball. George is virtual boxing.

We're away tomorrow for a bit of diving. I'll try to write while we're away. Failing that, I'll post when I return. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: