Friday, June 29, 2007

I've Been Busy

Really really busy. Not in a fun way either.

From Sunday to Tuesday night, I was in Warwick sitting through powerpoint presentations. Woo hoo! You know how much I loves me them powerpoint presentations.

Since then, I've been up to my oxters in appointments to see customers. Which I suppose is a good thing for my long suffering employer.

Then all of a sudden it's Friday and I haven't written anything all week. I hate this. Where did the week go?

I haven't spoken to any of my friends, I need to do a partial water change in my fish tanks, re-pot some houseplants, take some dirty clothes to the dry cleaner and put the rest of them in the washing machine. There is a nephew's birthday coming up faster than the speed of light and I haven't posted his birthday card yet. Geeze louise!

It's not all gloom and doom though. I've discovered that I'm approved for all audiences. Online Dating

-

Isn't that a relief? Thanks to Jay over at his blog for pointing out the site to me.

In reality, I'm actually a lot more foul mouthed than I appear on this blog. Being a parent for the last 24 years, I've learned to curb my vocabulary if there are delicate sensibilities or small children around. My family and friends knows the truth.

Thanks for not abandoning me.

No comments: