Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leaving for a Few Days

Well I'm offski!

I mentioned this a while ago. I'm going to Hungary for a couple of days. It's a place I've never been. I'm really looking forward to seeing my friend and her husband. I'll be traveling there with fellow blogger Gordon and his delightful wife Louise.

I will see what I can do about blogging while I'm there. If it's not possible to access a computer, you'll just have to wait until I get back. Be assured that I am bringing my old bashed up digital camera and will be taking LOADS of pictures.

We had hail today. It wasn't winter pinhead sized hail, it was bigger. This hail came along with a thunderstorm (our first of the year) and was the size of mothballs.
Out the office window

I was fearful that the glass in the greenhouses would break, but it stayed whole.
Hail piled up by the back door.

No comments: