Tuesday, July 25, 2006

14th Anniversary


The Man of the Place and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage today. We got married at Hickory Hill Park in Iowa City. We rented out the pavilion in the park, had Hy-Vee cater a picnic and invited a few friends and family. It was a bit one sided on the friends and family front. All Henry's family and friends were in England and couldn't make it over.

It was a busy week for us, getting married, I had a birthday and then me and my boys moved to a new country to start a new life here in the UK.

5 comments:

Joe said...

Congratulations! Way to go!

I couldn't upload pictures this moring either, so it's not just you.

J-Funk said...

Congratulations! Every year I say, "wow, we made it another year!" and someday I'll say, "wow, 14 years, oh my!"

We got married at Lake MacBride Park near Iowa City and also rented out the pavilion and also had Hy-Vee cater. Only it was 10 years later and I didn't move to a new country afterwards.

Anonymous said...

happy 14th and many happy returns!
Lovely wedding photo. I'll be coming back to your blog. Thanks for visiting mine :)

Peggy said...

Joe,
I think remember that I had invited you and Vickie, but you said that as you had a brand new baby you weren't overly keen to either 1. leave him or 2. go that far with such a little one.

tom said...

Congratulations! Nice picture!